CRWC releases quarterly newsletters with updates about projects and activities around the watershed. If you would like to join the mailing list, please subscribe.
Subscribe to the Carmel River Watershed Conservancy Newsletter:
- San Clemente Dam Removal Update: Much Has Changed
- Carmel River Task Force Members Making Continued Progress in River
- How Can We Prevent the Spread of Nearby Wildfires?
- Conservancy Receives Foundation Grants
- First Annual California Wildlife Day Celebration!
- Fire Management for the Carmel River Watershed
- California Wildlife Day!
- An Extremely Wet Year for the Carmel River
- Save the Date: Earth Day
- Rise at Hastings with Mama Oak
- In Memoriam: Clive Sanders
- Pacific Grove Joins Drug Recycling Program!
- A "Flood" of Benefits
- Baskin Foundation Grant's Successful Year
- Hopeful Happenings in the Carmel River
- RISE to the Challenge with Cynthia Gonzalez
- Can Scenic Road Bluffs be Saved?
- A Watershed Experience
- Changes to the Carmel River Channel
- The Future of the Los Padres Dam
- Upcoming EIR to Address Issues in the Carmel Lagoon
- Feature Creature: The California Red-Legged Frog
- Dam Removal Update
- Conservancy Assumes Share Role of Carmel River Task Force
- Conservancy Receives Baskin Grant
- CRWC Educates Local Students about the River
- In Memoriam: Lawson Little III
- Carmel River Rerouted into New Channel
- Drug Disposal Program Launched!
- Conservancy Launches CV Signage Program
- Carmel Launches Drug Disposal Program
- Break New about Drug Take-Backs!
- New Report Supports Lagoon Projects
- Carmel River Watershed a Heritage Site?
- Students View San Clemente Dam Progress
- Conservancy President Named to Advisory Committee
- Watershed Management Plan to Receive Update
- Good News for the South Central Steelhead
- Upcoming Earth Day Event